Community Radio Project is the licensee of KSJD, KZET and KICO and is the governing body for the operations of the Sunflower Theatre at KSJD. Board of Directors Meetings are open to the public. The March 28, 2017 Board meeting is scheduled for 6:00pm in the basement meeting room of KSJD--#2 East Main, Cortez, CO.
Regarding CRP's Open Meeting rules, the Bylaws of Community Radio Project state: Meetings of the Board of Directors (BOD) shall be open to the public. The Secretary of the BOD shall ensure that the public is properly notified of the time, location, and purpose of each meeting of the BOD at least seven days in advance. Notification shall be made on CRP’s website seven days in advance and at least twice per day, three days in advance of a meeting on CRP’s radio stations (KSJD, KZET and KICO).
The Finance/Budget Committee will meet on Wednesday, May 17th at 2:30pm at KSJD's studios at Market and Main in Cortez. This meeting is open to the public.
The Board of Directors Meets on May 23rd, at 6:30pm at KSJD's studios. The meeting is open to the public.
- Board Meeting minutes are available here.
- Reasons for closed meetings shall be posted here within 10 days of such a meeting.
- KSJD Bylaws are available here.
- CRP CPB Diversity Statement is available here.
- CRP's CPB Financial Statement Reports (most recent) are available here.
- Digital meeting notification documentation can be obtained by the public at 2 East Main in Cortez.
Our Board of Directors includes:
Josh Ewing | President--Bluff, UT
Deborah Gangloff | Vice President--Dolores, CO
Dave Hart | Secretary--Cortez, CO
Kristen Tworek | Treasurer--Cortez, CO
Laird Carlson | Director--Mancos, CO
Peter Ortego | Director--Lewis, CO
Dan Simplicio | Director--Cortez, CO
Casey Simpson | Director--Cortez, CO