Community Radio Project is the licensee of KSJD, KZET and KICO and is the governing body for the operations of the Sunflower Theatre at KSJD.
Regarding CRP's Open Meeting rules, the Bylaws of Community Radio Project state: Meetings of the Board of Directors (BOD) shall be open to the public. The Secretary of the BOD shall ensure that the public is properly notified of the time, location, and purpose of each meeting of the BOD at least seven days in advance. Notification shall be made on CRP’s website seven days in advance and at least twice per day, three days in advance of a meeting on CRP’s radio stations (KSJD, KZET and KICO).
The Finance/Budget Committee will meet on Wednesday, August 16th, 2017 at 2:30pm at KSJD's studios at Market and Main in Cortez.
The Development Committee will meet on Monday, August 21st 2017 at 2:30pm at KSJD's studios.
The Board of Directors Meets on Tuesday, August 22nd, 2017 at 6:30pm at KSJD's studios.
- Board Meeting minutes are available here.
- Reasons for closed meetings shall be posted here within 10 days of such a meeting.
- KSJD Bylaws are available here.
- CRP CPB Diversity Statement is available here.
- CRP's CPB Financial Statement Reports (most recent) are available here.
- Digital meeting notification documentation can be obtained by the public at 2 East Main in Cortez.
Our Board of Directors includes:
Josh Ewing | President--Bluff, UT
Dave Hart | Vice President--Cortez, CO
Casey Simpson | Secretary--Dolores, CO
Kristen Tworek | Treasurer--Cortez, CO
Laird Carlson | Director--Mancos, CO
Peter Ortego | Director--Lewis, CO
Dan Simplicio | Director--Cortez, CO
Lillian Jamison-Cash | Director--Cortez, CO